Top 8 Worldwide Future Trends in IT industry for 2020
According to International Data Corporation, these are the top 8 worldwide future trends in IT industry, which are going to happen in the year of 2020.
- Companies will focus more on innovation in digital transformation. More than 50% of all the current Information and Communications Technology companies will invest in digital transformation and innovation.
- Around 70% of all companies and enterprises will deploy their resources towards the development of multi-cloud management platform and hybrid online technologies.
- By 2025, it is said that almost two third of all companies will be a major powerhouse in the industry of software production.
- IDC predicts that by 2023, more than 500 million apps and digital services will be available around the globe. This is the same figure we saw in the last 40 years.
- By 2025, around 85-90% of all enterprises will be AI-powered and they will work to make smarter and better apps for higher usability.
- By 2025, IDC predicts there will be 20% more revenue in the cross-industry mashup, which is much higher than now.
- The top 5 public cloud mega-platforms will cover at least 75% of the total IaaS and PaaS market share by the year 2023.
- By the year 2023, almost 60% of the Global 2000 is going to have a digital developer ecosystem that will include thousands of developers across the globe.
So, here are the top 8 IDC worldwide IT predictions for 2020 you should take a look at.