R Markdown document is a document that weaves your writing along with your R code similar to that of Git Markdown file.
RPubs support you to publish the R Markdown documents on the web with just a click of a button.
RStudio, R Software, and knitr package
Steps to publish R markdown documents
1. Install the software R, R Studio, and
2. Open RStudio
3. Go to File -> New -> R Markdown and create a new R Markdown document
4. Customize your markdown document by creating either document (in either HTML, DOC or PDF formats), presentation (as either HTML-io slides, HTML-Slidy, or PDF-beamer formats), Shiny document (as HTML document with Shiny interactive components or Shiny presentation as IOSlides with interactive components) from a template of your choice
5. Enter details such as Title, Author
6. Click the Knit HTML button in the doc toolbar to weave your text with the R code and shows the preview of your document.
7. In the preview window, click the Publish button
By following all the steps correctly, your document will be posted to Rpubs